New Italy business guide launched!
If you’re moving to Italy, or currently living there now, you may have considered starting up your own business. It may seem like a daunting process, especially if your Italian is not up to scratch, but don’t let that dampen your entrepreneurial spirit!
Our new business guide provides you with the essential information for you to consider and the guidance to help you establish your new company.
Our guide covers:
- Setting up a company: learn about the types of businesses and how to set them up.
- Company registration: what are the legal requirements?
- Becoming self-employed: how and where do you register as a self-employed person?
- Italian business taxes: learn which apply to you and how to file them.
- Business etiquette: how to keep in line with Italian business culture.
If you have any additional advice to share about starting a business in Italy let us know!